8 steps on getting your business registered
- Have two proposed unique business names
- Do a name availability search on CAC website services.cac.gov.ng and reserve a name. Note that the reservation expires after 60days so, registration must be completed within 60days
- Fill in the details as required on the site
- Make registration payment
- Download your documents
- Sign documents and upload with scanned valid identification cards
- Take your original documents to the nearest CAC office as filled in your application.
- Pick up incorporation certificate.
Team 618 Bees
For further inquiries, contact us via mail email@example.com, or call 012803791
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer.
This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached.